Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quote of the Day:

Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see. ~George W. Russell

Bonus Quote Today in honor of Baseball:

I'm convinced that every boy, in his heart, would rather steal second base than an automobile. ~Tom Clark

I love making bags, bags of any kind...I have been on a make-up bag roll lately, I'm trying to perfect my pattern. I'm getting there, slowly. Today I saw an adorable make-up bag of one of my students, very inventive. I found myself asking her if I could take a picture of it for inspiration. I need help...Next it will be stranger on the sidewalk or stopping a car going down the road just because I see a cool bag in the seat next to them. Ha ha. Have a great day! My little one has his first T- Ball practice today and we are all so excited. Enjoy your lives, the alternative is not as fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment