Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quotes of the Day:

**=**I'm a material girl - want to see my fabric collection? ~Author Unknown **+**

**+**Those who sleep under a quilt, sleep under a blanket of love. ~Author Unknown **+**

I have been experimenting with different cosmetic bags for the last few weeks. It has been on my brain (a lot)for,...hummmm much longer than that. I did not want the typical square, zip at the top, little bag. I have three ideas working and in various stages of production and use to insure it is a workable design. I also have a studio mess...what am I talking about...I was cutting new patterns in my living room floor the other night... so I was multitasking, RIGHT! ...family and designing, yet also spreading my mess. Yeeesh... yet our lives are filling up with things to do and more things to do and it's slowing my design process. I can't wait for a whole Saturday to SEW< SEW< SEW!!! Check my etsy shop at tkohandbags.etsy.com for the new cosmetic bags when they arrive, I'll also post here... Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, the life of a creative spirit! Our messes always follow us around.

    ReplyDelete